Thursday 5 July 2012

dear prudence

These enchanting greeting card designs are by Laura Ruth Vickers. She graduated from Glasgow School of Art in 2006 with a Masters in textiles as fashion. Her greeting cards are stocked throughout the uk - the most impressive being Liberty, Urban Outfitters and the V&A..! 

Now focusing on greeting cards and her own company, Dear Prudence, Laura is inspired by her surroundings in the Yorkshire countryside.

'I’m inspired by nature, with a focus on British wildlife. I like to give my animals and birds little personalities and dress them up, like a modern day Beatrix Potter! I enjoy the juxtaposition of a little bird or hare with everyday objects. It almost gives them a human quality.'

I adore the hare wrapping paper.
















No comments:

Post a Comment